B12LA Right Angle Torque Tool
Smart, small, and flexible, the B12LA Right Angle Torque Tool is a battery-powered tool for threaded fastening assembly and is ideal for angled joints.
Featuring a tiny angle head and cordless operation, the B12LA works well in for hard-to-reach, enclosed, overhead applications. It is also used for interior assembly and installations, electronic assembly benches, and repair and rework stations.
It comes equipped with a STANLEY® 20 V (18 V outside North America) Max Lithium Ion Battery Pack. Optional battery packs in 2, 4, and 6 Amp hour sizes are available separately.
The B12LA Right Angle Torque Tool offer superior ergonomics and powerful, durable designs where corded tools may pose a challenge.
- The lightest weight cordless torque tool in this class of product.
- One of the smallest sized solutions available.
- Well-balanced with an operator friendly design for increased productivity.
- Provides visual and audible operator feedback.
- Closed-loop transducer control and brushless DC motor deliver high performance and reliability.
- Shipped with one battery pack and one charger.
- Additional battery packs and chargers may be ordered separately.
- 400 - 840 RPM Range
- 8, 11 and 16 Nm
- 3/8" Square Drive (SD) Standard Output
- Output Options: ¼" SD, ¼" Quick Change Chuck (QC) or Flush Angle (dependent on model)
- Weight: The 3 models of the B12LA weigh 2.3 lbs (1.043 kg) without a battery pack