Product Code: T-PROSETXT3
2 Weeks Delivery
Please contact us to check for delivery on this item.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)121 766 5445 for promotional discounts and upto £100.00 for your old tool trade in.
Buy 5 get 1 free!
The ProSet XT3 can be used in a variety of applications, setting a large range of breakstem rivets, lockbolts and sealing plug sizes. The extremely large stroke of 26 mm allows the placement of longer rivets like Monobolt and Interlock in one set. The innovative, ergonomic design ensures maximum user comfort and efficiency.
The ProSet XT3 will set 4.0mm (5/32") to 6.4mm (1/4”) diameter rivets in all materials. It will also set 4.8 (3/16") diameter lockbolts and up to 9.0mm diameter sealing plugs with additional nose assembly.
The robust tool rubber base is designed to avoid damage. Latest technology lip seals maximise re-priming intervals. Piston bearing rings ensure maximum robustness and tool life.
Features & Benefits
- High force to weight ratio
- Quick disconnect nose housing
- Quick disconnect jaw case housing
- Quick release MCS (mandrel collection system) bottle
- Integral exhaust valves for fast setting times
- Class leading lightweight construction with balanced handling
- Comfortable, low activation force trigger
- Adjustable vacuum exhaust direction
Economy & Safety
- Air isolation switch during MCS bottle removal
- On/Off, left or right swivel air fitting
- Weight 2.14kg
- Pull Force at 5.5 Bar – 17.0kN
- Force/Weight Ratio – 7.94kN/kg
- Stroke (mm) – 26.0
- Cycle time – 0.9 seconds
- Air supply pressure (dry,filtered) – 5.0-7.0 Bar
- Free air volume at 5.5 bar – 6.3l
- Noise level – 78.4 dB(A)
No tools required for routine maintenance and cleaning
The ProSet XT3 requires no tools for routine maintenance and cleaning. Both front and rear end components can be serviced in minutes without removing the tool from the production line. The patented quick-disconnect nose housing and jaw ensure rapid cleaning and maintenance of the front end without the need for any tools.
Frequently Bought Together
|We have hundreds of different POP® rivets in our directory, browse through them all in our comprehensive POP® Rivet Directory.|