Product Code: T-PROSETXT2
2-3 Days Delivery
Please contact us to check for delivery on this item.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
ProSet XT2 is a reliable, lightweight and compact rivet tool, ideal for production line environments.
Please contact us at email@example.com or +44 (0)121 766 5445 for promotional discounts and upto £100.00 for your old tool traded in.
Buy 5 get 1 free!
The ProSet XT2 is among the highest force-to-weight ratio blind riveting tools in the industry. Designed specifically to set a wide range of breakstem rivets, this tool delivers 8.9kN pull force with an outstanding force to weight ratio of 7.18kN/kg.
The robust tool rubber base is designed to avoid damage. Latest technology lip seals maximise re-priming intervals. Piston bearing rings ensure maximum robustness and tool life.
This ProSet XT2 will set 2.4mm, 3.2mm, 4.0mm, 4.8mm & 5.0mm diameter open & closed end rivets in all materials. It will also set up to 4.8mm Avex, up to 4.8mm Avibulb & Avinox, up to 4.8mm Stavex, up to 4.8mm LSR/Bulbex, up to 4.8mm T-Lok and 4.8mm Interlock.
The tool is also capable of Avseal in 4.0mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm and 7.0mm diameter along with 4.8mm Monobolt with additional nose assembly/nose tips. (please enquire for these items)
Features & Benefits
- High force to weight ratio
- Quick disconnect nose housing
- Quick disconnect jaw case housing
- Quick release MCS (mandrel collection system) bottle
- Integral exhaust valves for fast setting times
- Class leading lightweight construction with balanced handling
- Comfortable, low activation force trigger
- Adjustable vacuum exhaust direction
Economy & Safety
- Air isolation switch during MCS bottle removal
- On/Off, left or right swivel air fitting
- Weight 1.26kg
- Pull Force at 5.5 Bar – 8.9kN
- Force/Weight Ratio – 7.18kN/kg
- Stroke (mm) – 20.0
- Cycle time – 0.6 seconds
- Air supply pressure (dry,filtered) – 5.0-7.0 Bar
- Free air volume at 5.5 bar – 2.2l
- Noise level – 77.1 dB(A)
No tools required for routine maintenance and cleaning
The ProSet XT2 requires no tools for routine maintenance and cleaning. Both front and rear end components can be serviced in minutes without removing the tool from the production line. The patented quick-disconnect nose housing and jaw ensure rapid cleaning and maintenance of the front end without the need for any tools.
Frequently Bought Together
|We have hundreds of different POP® rivets in our directory, browse through them all in our comprehensive POP® Rivet Directory.|