Product Code: T-PROSETXT1
In Stock - Subject Unsold
Order before 3pm today for next working day delivery.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)121 766 5445 for promotional discounts and upto £100.00 for your old tool traded in.
Buy 5 get 1 free!
ProSet XT1 is a reliable, lightweight and compact rivet tool, ideal for production line environments.
The ProSet XT1 is among the highest force-to-weight ratio blind riveting tools in the industry. In addition to its compact design, the comfortable, small rounded grip reduces user fatigue and increases ability to manoeuvre in tight spaces.
The robust tool rubber base is designed to avoid damage. Latest technology lip seals maximise re-priming intervals. Piston bearing rings ensure maximum robustness and tool life.
This ProSet XT1 will set 2.0 mm Micro Rivets, 2.4mm, 3.2mm and 4.0mm diameter open & closed end rivets in all materials. It will also set up to 4.0mm Avex, 3.2mm Avibulb & Avinox, 3.2mm Stavex and 4.0mm Bulbex.
Features & Benefits
- High force to weight ratio
- Quick disconnect nose housing
- Quick disconnect jaw case housing
- Quick release MCS (mandrel collection system) bottle
- Integral exhaust valves for fast setting times
- Class leading lightweight construction with balanced handling
- Comfortable, low activation force trigger
- Adjustable vacuum exhaust direction
Economy & Safety
- Air isolation switch during MCS bottle removal
- On/Off, left or right swivel air fitting
- Weight 1.17kg
- Pull Force at 5.5 Bar – 6.5kN
- Force/Weight Ratio – 5.55kN/kg
- Stroke (mm) – 18.0
- Cycle time – 0.4 seconds
- Air supply pressure (dry,filtered) – 5.0-7.0 Bar
- Free air volume at 5.5 bar – 1.5l
- Noise level – 77.95 dB(A)
No tools required for routine maintenance and cleaning
The ProSet XT1 requires no tools for routine maintenance and cleaning. Both front and rear end components can be serviced in minutes without removing the tool from the production line. The patented quick-disconnect nose housing and jaw ensure rapid cleaning and maintenance of the front end without the need for any tools.
Frequently Bought Together
|We have hundreds of different POP® rivets in our directory, browse through them all in our comprehensive POP® Rivet Directory.|