The POP® Rivet Presenter (RP) System offers single-handed high-speed rivet feeding and rivet setting.
With the RP, the rivet is automatically loaded into the front of the tool. This happens when the nose of the rivet tool is inserted into the front end receptacle of the Rivet Presenter. The RP then automatically and instantaneously indexes and feeds a rivet to the front of the tool.
The Rivet Presenter comes in three models, all with high rivet capacity, making refills infrequent. The RP4 uses 1/8" (3.2 mm) rivets and has a 1000 rivet capacity. The RP5 takes rivets with a 5/32" (4.0 mm) diameter and holds 600 rivets. While our RP6 model uses 3/16" (4.8 mm) rivets and features a 400 rivet capacity.
The RP is used in conjunction with POP® tools equipped with a Mandrel Collection System (MCS). For higher-volume applications, the MCS5000 Remote Mandrel Collector can collect up to 8500 rivets at a time.
- Improves riveting cycle times which improves productivity.
- Creates single-handed operation leaving one hand free.
- Hopper is refillable in less than 5 seconds.
- Holds up to 1000 1/8" rivets making refills infrequent.
- Sets 1/8", 5/32", or 3/16" (3.2, 4.0, or 4.8 mm) diameter rivets.
- Reduces operator fatigue.
- Reduces clean-up.
- Height: 13.25” (337 mm)
- Length: 21.75” (546 mm)
- Width: 8.75” (223 mm)
- Weight: 23 lbs (10.5 kg)
- Air Pressure: 70-90psi (4.8-6.1 bar), dry filtered
- Power Supply: 110 VAC, 50-60 Hz (0.5 Amp) standard flange
*Please contact email@example.com or call 0121 766 5445 for further information
|We have hundreds of different POP® rivets in our directory, browse through them all in our comprehensive POP® Rivet Directory.|