POP Avdelฎ 7287 Rivet Tool
A hydro-pneumatic tool designed to place lockbolt and breakstem fasteners at high speed.
The Avdel® 7287 is a hydro-pneumatic tool designed to place lockbolt and breakstem fasteners at high speed, with a cycle time of just 1.7 seconds.
Lightweight and easy to use, the 7287 can place heavy duty rivets with one press of the trigger. Offering an extended stroke and quick cycle time, this tool combines speed and power making it the ideal tool for batch and line production.
The 7287 is compatible with many Avdel® fasteners including the 3/8" Monobolt® structural breakstem rivet, the 3/8" NeoBolt® lockbolt, and the 14 mm Avseal®.
- Places lockbolt and breakstem fasteners at high speed.
- Can pull large rivets in a single stroke.
- Can pull a wide range of rivets reducing the number of tools needed.
- Quick cycle time 40% less than many competing tools.
- Lightweight to reduce operator fatigue.
- Long hose to give line side flexibility.
- Extended Stroke: 29 mm
- Cycle Time: 1.7 sec
- Weight: under 2.5 kg
- Pull Force: 32.4 kN at 5.5 bar
- Push Off Force: 8.5 kN at 5.5 bar
- Noise Level:
- Vibration: Less than 2.5 m/s2
- Hose Length: 3 m