Firefox 2 - Pneumatic Hydraulic Rivet Nut Tool
Product Code: G-Firefox
Check for Delivery
Please contact us to check for delivery on this item.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
The Firefox 2 is a brand new pneumatic hydraulic rivet nut setting tool.
- Compact tool with spin/pull technology
- Single trigger action for setting and spin off
- Tool comes set for individual size only - please specify when ordering
- Capacity M3 - M12 in all materials
- Nosepieces & mandrels are also available in Imperial or US standards
- Manual Adjustable Stroke or Pressure Control Setting
- Unique colour coding system for fast set up of pressure control setting
- Low Maintenance due to 100% constistency in pulling force upon each setting so long as the set up is correct in the first place
- Tool is commissioned free on site with the operators (UK mainland only)
- Full range of spare parts available
|Air consumption||approx. 2 to 4 ltr. per rivet nut (depending on nut size)|
|Air hose connection||6 mm Ø (1/4")|
|Dimension of packaging||340 X 350 X 115 mm|
|Operating air pressure||5 - 7 bar|
|Operating mode||Compressed air|
|Stroke||Adjustable, max.: 10 mm|
|Total weight||2,4 kg|
|Traction power||Adjustable, max. 18,5 KN at 5 bar|
|Working range||Blind rivet nuts from M3 to M10 in all materials as well as M12 in aluminium and steel.|
ENTER VOUCHER CODE - FREE UK - TO QUALIFY WHEN ORDERING.
(UK Offshore islands & Northern Ireland are exempt)
Frequently Bought Together
|We have hundreds of different rivet nuts in our directory, browse through them all in our comprehensive Rivet Nut Directory.|