The ProSet® PB3400 is a battery-powered tool for structural blind rivets.
Powerful tool with excellent ergonomics, great strength and great added features. Ensures high productivity and improve your return on investment with very low installation cost.
ProSet® PB3400 Battery Tool for Structural Blind Rivets 4.8mm & 6.4 mm
Dimensions L x H: 336 mm x 275 mm (4.0Ah)
Batteries: DEWALT18V XR Li-Ion 4.0Ah battery pack,
all with charge indicator
Charger: DEWALT DCB115 fast charger with
charging progress lamp display
charge time 30 minutes (2.0Ah)
charge time 60 minutes (4.0Ah)
Piston stroke: 30 mm
Pulling force: 18,000 N
Noise level: 74 dB(A)
Capacity*: Blind rivets ø 4.8 – 6.4 mm
Weight: 2.42 kg including 4.0Ah battery
- Durable brushless motor that requires minimal maintenance
- Long lasting battery capable of placing up to 1,000 ø 6.4 mm structural blind rivets per charge
- 4.0 Ah battery
- Time saving continuous operation in production environments without “tool overload”
- Easy to use:
- - Quick release nose housing and jaw guide
- - All nose pieces for the POP Avdel rivets range include a rivet holding mechanism to allow the use of the tool in any direction - even upside down
- - Quick slide battery installation
- Supplied preset for 6.4mm
Warranty Europe: 2 years in total (1 year & 1 year
extension if the tool is registered with returned warranty form)
Avdel®, DEWALT®, Powered by DEWALT®™, POP® and ProSet® are registered trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. and its affiliates.
Data shown is subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuous product development and improvement policy.