EZM 4000 Rivet Nut Tool
This hydraulic/pneumatic rivet nut tool combines strength and reliability with a sleek, attractive, and ergonomically sound design.
The EZM 4000 offers many exciting features. It has a tool-free stroke setting mechanism with a scale on the front sleeve, quick mandrel release system, motor release button, and advanced hydraulic system for oil free service.
In addition, the 360° revolvable air supply unit can be turned in any position so that the hose does not obstruct the work space, providing a comfortable and safe work environment.
- Hydraulic/pneumatic blind rivet nut power tool.
- Tool free stroke setting mechanism with a scale on the front sleeve.
- Quick mandrel release system.
- Safety valves.
- Advanced hydraulic system for oil free service.
- Fast release button for motor reverse.
- 360° revolvable air supply unit.
- Masterfix power tools meet the current CE-standard.
- Capacity: M3 - M12 aluminum/steel, M3 - M10 stainless steel
- Weight: 1.65 kg
- Operating power: 5 - 7 Bar
- Pulling force: 18.5 kN (6 Bar)
- Air Consumption: 1.5 liters per stroke
- Stroke: 7 mm
- Size: 260 x 270 x 102
- Included Mandrels/Anvils: M4, M5, M6, M8
- Optional Mandrels/Anvils: M3, M10, M12 (optional, not included)