EZM 2000 tools are equipped with an easy-to-use vacuum retraction system.
Offering additional pulling force, this superior blind rivet power tool combines strength and reliability with an attractive and ergonomically sound design.
EZM 2000 tools are equipped with an easy-to-use vacuum retraction system which is activated by simply turning the mandrel collection cup. In position 1 (1st click) the mandrel collector is locked onto the tool with no retraction yet. In position 2 (2nd click) the vacuum retraction is activated. The collection cup is equipped with a silicon bottom providing an escape for excess air as well as a welcome sound reduction when the rest mandrel is released into the cup.
The tool is equipped with a pressure relief valve and the high-tech sealing makes this tool oil service free.
In addition, the 360° revolvable air supply unit can be turned in any position so that the hose does not obstruct the work space, providing a comfortable and safe work environment.
- Hydraulic/pneumatic blind riveting power tool
- Offers additional pulling force
- Ergonomic design
- High-tech sealing makes this tool oil service free
- 360° revolvable air supply unit
- Delivered as a complete set, all nosepieces included
- Masterfix power tools meet the current CE-standard
- Capacity: 4.0 – 6.4mm diameter aluminum, steel, stainless steel
- Weight: 1.65kg
- Operation Power: 5 - 7 Bar
- Pulling Force: 12.5 kN (6 bar)
- Air Consumption: 2 liters per stroke
- Stroke: 21mm
- Dimensions: 275 x 272 x 125mm
- Equipment Included: Nose pieces 4.0 – 6.4 mm diameter