Lobster R1A2 is the latest generation of heavy duty pneumatic-hydraulic rivet tools from this established brand.
The R1A2 heavy duty riveters are built to deliver value and performance in a lightweight, powerful package. The R1A2 features a quicker rivet setting cycle and longer stroke for increased productivity. Lobster's exclusive Soft-Set® shockless technology absorbs jarring vibrations, which enhances worker safety and minimizes the risk of cumulative trauma disorders (CTD’s).
- Lightweight, with excellent power-to-weight ratio with 18.5KN traction power
- Narrow nose assembly of 22.0mm diameter for tight access applications
- Soft-Set shockless technology offers ergonomically correct action to minimize risk of CTDs (cumulative trauma disorders)
- Ultra Jaws as standard for longer life
- Noise-reducing muffler
- Sets 3/16" (4.8mm) & 1/4" (6.4mm) rivets in all materials
- Optional parts will allow this tool to set structural rivets
- Wear-resistant surfaces extend tool life
- With an improved air circuitry design, consumes 30% less air than previous generation tools. This reduces compressor costs and is environmentally friendly.
- Swivel air connection with air inlets on both the left and right side allowing for greater flexibility, and operator productivity.
- Long stroke 26.0mm
- Also available as options are extended nose assemblies and nosepieces for difficult to access applications
|We have hundreds of different POP® rivets in our directory, browse through them all in our comprehensive POP® Rivet Directory.|