Durable & Portable
Launched in 1967 and following a long line of success in the field, features redesigned improvements.
- Durable! A main feature of the AR-011 is its durability.
- Increase in stroke! The MX series will increase from 14mm (0.55” ) to 16mm (0.63” ) in stroke length.(14%up!)
- Capable of pulling Stainless rivets! With the Ultra Jaws and Soft-Set function, will allow the MX/HX series to set Stainless rivets.
- Improves maintenance…Applying one-touch detachable Jaw Case, its maintenance has become easier.
- Lower noise level. The standard silencer function will improve overall working environment.
- Improved operating performance. The new Rotary Joint and soft safety cover will improve usage by the operator.
- Customization. Optional parts will expand capabilities and operator usage.
|Traction Power (N)||14000|
|Riveting Capacity Ø (mm/inch)||2.4 (3/32")
|Working Air Pressure (Mpa)||0.5-0.6|
|Air Consumption (l/rivet)||2.9|
|Jaws||Ultra Jaw 'M', 'H'|