Lobster AR2000SA - Pneumatic-Hydraulic Power Rivet Tool
Product Code: AR2000SA
2-3 Days Delivery
Please contact us to check for delivery on this item.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
- Lightweight, with excellent power-to-weight ratio
- Soft-Set shockless technology offers ergonomically correct action to minimize risk of CTDs (cumulative trauma disorders)
- Ultra Jaws for longer life
- Noise-reducing muffler
- Sets up to 1/8"(3.2mm) standard rivets in all materials, and 5/32"(4.0mm) standard rivets in aluminum and steel
- Wear-resistant surfaces extend tool life
- Air whip hose can be connected to either side of tool for flexibility in use
- Long stroke
The 2000 Series riveters are built with a high impact polymer case to deliver value and performance in a lightweight, powerful package. The 2000 Series features a quicker rivet setting cycle and longer stroke for increased productivity. Lobster's exclusive Soft-Set® shockless technology absorbs jarring vibrations, which enhances worker safety and minimizes the risk of cumulative trauma disorders (CTD’s).
|Model No.||(Product) weight||size1||size2||size3||size4||size5||Use range||Operating air pressure||Usage jaws||Traction power||Retail/User prices||Remark|
|AR2000SA||1.100g||266mm||240mm||94mm||62mm||φ19mm||φ2.4・3.2・4.0mm※||0.5～0.6||"S"||4.2||open price||※Cannot be used with φ4.0mm stainless steel blind rivets.|