Designed for narrow spaces or inline applications, the B12LB Inline Torque Tool is the only straight torque tool in this class.
This inline lever-style tool allows the operator to work productively and efficiently without the hassle, hazards, and potential damage from cables in the workplace.
Shipped with one battery pack and one charger. Additional battery packs and chargers may be
ordered separately in 2, 4, and 6 Amp hour sizes to optimize power and weight requirements based on the user's application.
The B12LB Inline Torque Tool is part of the B Series cordless assembly tool product line. The B Series cordless torque tools are an extension of the QPM electric torque tool family and feature a closed-loop transducer control, as well as a brushless DC motor that delivers high performance and reliability. Common parts between these product lines offer low service and maintenance costs.
- The lightest weight cordless torque tool in this class of product.
- One of the smallest sized solutions available.
- Well-balanced with an operator friendly design for increased productivity.
- Provides visual and audible operator feedback.
- Closed-loop transducer control and brushless DC motor deliver high performance and reliability.
- Shipped with one battery pack and one charger.
- Additional battery packs and chargers may be ordered separately.
- 600 - 1265 RPM Range
- 5, 8 and 11 Nm
- ¼" QC Standard Output
- Weight: The 3 models of the B12LB weigh 1.8 lbs (0.81 kg) without a battery pack