The Avdel Monobolt® multi-grip structural rivet is a high strength structural blind rivet with a locked stem and a positive hole fill for use in heavy duty applications.
Monobolt multi-grip structural breakstem fasteners provide a fully sealed joint and visible lock. Available in aluminium, steel and stainless steel. Monobolt fasteners are widely used in demanding engineering industries throughout the world, including automotive, commercial vehicles, solar energy, construction, cabinets and enclosures, domestic appliances, heating & ventilation.
- Excellent hole fill via radially expanded body provides very strong, vibration resistant joints and compensates for irregular, oversized, slotted or misaligned holes
- Good sheet take-up performance for large gap closing capability
- Stem mechanically locked into body avoids damage, electrical problems or rattling caused by loose stems
- Multi-grip capability
- High shear and tensile strength
- Visible lock for quick and easy inspection
For further information on the Monobolt® Breakstem Riveting System please contact our sales team on 0121 766 5445 or email email@example.com