Avdel 74401 Split Tool
The 74401's compact and ergonomic design has a long life span.
This high speed threaded insert tool with separated intensifier is ideal for batch or flow-line assembly in a variety of applications.
The Avdel® 74401 is a hydro pneumatic 'spin-pull' hand-tool creating a high pull force enabling the fitting of a variety of Avdel® threaded inserts. This method of fitting reduces the wear on the drive screw.
The 74401's compact and ergonomic design has a long life span with low maintenance requirements.
- Split tool with remote intensifier.
- Places a wide range of inserts.
- Generates high pull forces.
- Reduced wear on the drive screw.
- Longer tool life and lower maintenance.
- Lightweight placing head.
- Compact, ergonomic design reduces operator fatigue.
- Weight: 2 kg (4.4 lbs)
- Pull Force: 35.93 kN (8077 lbf)
- Stroke: 12 mm (0.47 ins)
- Motor Speed ON: 2500 rpm
- Motor Speed OFF: 3000 rpm
- Placing capability: Avdel® threaded inserts up to M12
- Nose equipment drive screw is a wear part and should be inspected regularly for wear or damage and renewed if necessary.