Avdel 74290 Tool for Hexagonal Hole Production
Allows use of hexagonal inserts in blind sided applications.
Easily reshape a round hole into a hexagonal with our 74290 hydro-pneumatic tool.
The 74290 tool extends the range of Avdel® hand tools for installing threaded inserts, and is invaluable when threaded Hexsert® inserts M4 - M10 need to be installed into materials where access is only possible from one side.
The 74290 tool allows customers to benefit from the non-rotational properties of hexagonal inserts compared with round inserts. This is achieved by drilling a round hole, then inserting the 74290 tool and forming a hex hole.
- For hexagonal hole production.
- Allows use of hexagonal inserts in blind sided applications.
- Suitable for light alloys, steel, and stainless steel.
- Heavy duty plastic body.
- Lightweight and ergonomically designed.
- One-step trigger.
- Can be suspended or hand-held.
- Quick and simple operation.
- Increased productivity.
- Weight: 2.2 kg (4.9 lbs)
- Pull Force: 23.5 kN (5,290 lbf)
- Stroke: 6.5 mm (0.256 in)
- Cycle Time: 2.5 sec
- Air Supply Pressure: 5 - 7 bar
- Free Air Volume: 7.5 liters
- Noise Level: