Recommended for the installation of larger Avdel® threaded inserts, M10 and M12.
- Lightweight and ergonomically designed, reduces operator fatigue.
- Quick and simple operation.
- One-step trigger.
- Spin-on, pull-up, spin-off action.
- Can be suspended or hand-held.
- Hydro-pneumatic operation.
- Heavy duty plastic body.
- Meets demands of tough work environments.
- Minimizes installation costs.
- Weight: 2.2 kg (4.9lb)
- Pull Force: 19.1 kN (4300 lbf)
- Stroke: 7 mm (0.276")
- Motor Speed: 2000 rpm spin on/spin off
- Placing capability: Recommended for Avdel® threaded inserts M10 and M12
- Nose equipment drive screw is a wear part and should be inspected regularly for wear or damage and renewed if necessary.