Masterfix Reduced Countersunk Head Blind Rivet Nuts
Rivetwise can supply you with the entire range of products from Stanley Engineered Fastening including the Masterfix Reduced Countersunk Head Blind Rivet Nuts.
Inserts with a reduced head offer the advantage of an almost flush flange. An additional benefit is that there is no need to drill a countersunk hole, as these rivets can be placed in a normal hole.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Provide load bearing threads in sheet materials.
- Offers a nearly flush flange.
- Good for applications where the clamping load is limited.
- Available in aluminum, steel, and stainless steel.