Masterfix Masterbulb Rivets
Rivetwise can supply you with the entire range of products from Stanley Engineered Fastening including the Masterfix Masterbulb Rivets.
Masterbulb is a high strength rivet offering a watertight connection and vibration resistance. The steel as well as the stainless steel version forms a very large secondary flange on the back side after setting. This makes this rivet ideal for high strength assembly in thin sheets.
Masterbulb offers high shear and tensile strengths and is suitable for places where high loads are combined with a need for dependability. After setting, the mandrel is clamped permanently.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- High tensile and shear strengths.
- Permanent mandrel retention, avoids rattling of rest-mandrels.
- Good hole filling capacity compensates oversized, slotted, or misaligned holes.
- Provides a large back side bearing area.
- Good spreading of the clamping load.
- Vibration resistant.
- No special tooling or “nose piece” needed.
- Assembly applications include the electronics & telecom, cabinets, white goods, HVAC, construction work, and the repair & service industry.