Avdel Well-Nut Blind Rivet Nuts
Rivetwise can supply you with the entire range of products from Stanley Engineered Fastening including the Avdel Well-Nut Blind Rivet Nuts.
Key features and benefits
- Provides an excellent vibration-isolating effect to absorb vibration and noise
- Ability to seal liquids and gases.Particulary suited for use in low pressure environments
- Exhibits excellent electrical insulation properties
- Large flange feature increases the bearing surface for weaker/thinner materials
- Multiple base materials can be fastened effectively
- Stable fastening strength can be achieved even in a blind hole or deep hole
- Availabe in a neoprene-rubber as standard or EPDM Neoprene-rubber offers stable strength and exhibits average levels of all beneficial properties. EPDM is particularly suitable in an outdoor environment where the nut must provide weather resistance, ozone resistance etc.
- Installed when the mating screw is tightened using a screwdriver to recommended torque
We also have a range of Well-Nuts in stock and available to Buy Online.
- Thread Sizes: M3 – M8
- Materials: Neoprene-rubber, EPDM option
- Head Styles: Standard flange, large flange
- Agriculture machinery
- Recreational vehicles
- Electronic components