Avdel Versa-Nut Blind Rivet Nuts
Rivetwise can supply you with the entire range of products from Stanley Engineered Fastening including the Avdel Versa-Nut® blind rivet nuts.
Versa-Nut rivet nuts are designed for blind-sided use in soft materials, plasticsand composites. Versa-Nut rivet nuts have a higher pull out and torque-to-turn resistancethan most alternative blind rivet nuts. The rivet nut’s higher strength allows designersto reduce the size or number of fasteners in an assemblyand becauseit features a grip range far greater than that of a standard rivet nut, it suitsa wide number of applications.
Key features and benefits
- Specially designed for use in soft or weak materials, plastics, composites, or very thin panels
- Large head sizes preads clamp load of assembled joint Additional benefits against conventional rivet nuts:
- Extra large blind side bearing area after placing offers:
- Higher pull-out and torque-to-turn resistance
- Less radial loading of holes in brittle materials
- Less risk of cracking and de-lamination of composites
- Up to twice the grip range of standard blind rivet nuts:
- Enables a designer to reduce the size or number of fasteners in an assembly
- Covers large variations of thicknesses
We have a range of Versa Nuts in stock and available to buy online.
- Thread Sizes: M5 – M8c
- Material: Steelc
- Head Style: Large flangec
- Body: Roundc
- Hole Size: Imperiac
- Blow-molded automotive parts and trim fixings
- Sandwiched sections, and composite panels in truck, bus, caravan and marine interiors
- General composite and plastic sections for toys
- Small domestic appliances
- Display panels
- Plastic furniture
- Fiberboard and plywood assemblies
Interested in Avdel Versa-Nut Blind Rivet Nuts?
Get in touch with the Rivetwise team using the details below or send us a message through our contact form.