Avdel Squaresert Blind Rivet Nuts
Rivetwise can supply you with the entire range of products from Stanley Engineered Fastening including the Avdel Squaresert® blind rivet nuts.
Square section and bore improves torque-to-turn in components via form lock due to even greater contact surface compared to round and splined rivet nuts.
Key features and benefits
- Increases hole punch life compared to hexagonal geometries
- Superior pull-out performance
- Can be used for very thin sheet materials from 0.50mm (0.02")
- Various platings available to increase corrosion resistance
- Large flange head provides a load bearing surface and reinforces the hole to prevent push-out
- Can be used as a spacer and can be supplied with an underhead seal
- Can be used with hand tools, pneumatic tools and fully automated machines to suit a wide range of assembly methods
- Thread Sizes: M5 – M8
- Material: Steel
- Head Style: Large flange
- Hole Size: Metric
- Automotive body mountings
- Electrical enclosures
- Soft sheet metal
- Plastics & composites
- Domestic appliances
- General light fabrication
Interested in Avdel Squaresert Blind Rivet Nuts?
Get in touch with the Rivetwise team using the details below or send us a message through our contact form.