Rivetwise can supply you with the entire range of products from Stanley Engineered Fastening including the Avdel Maxlok lockbolts.
The wide grip range of Maxlok fasteners enables usage in a variety of situations, reducing inventory and simplifying stock control.
The high shear strength and superior, controlled clamp means the Maxlok lockbolt is ideal for high strength assembly and is best used to fasten metal to metal. The wide grip range easily accommodates variations in material thickness.
This two-piece rivet installs quickly and is versatile and secure. It offers consistent, high performance in a vibration-resistant lockbolt.
Assembly applications include automotive, building, construction, bridges, cabinets, commercial vehicles, fencing, railway, and reefer cool and dry freight containers.
- Wide grip range to suit a wide variety of applications.
- High shear and tensile strength.
- High strength, high speed assembly.
- Excellent vibration resistance.
- Consistent, high performance.
- TIR approved – easy to inspect for tampering.
- Robust and rugged installation tools.
- Reduced fastener inventory and simpler stock control.
- Sizes: 4.8mm and 6.4mm (3/16" and ¼")
- Materials: Aluminum alloy and steel
- Headforms: Brazier, countersunk, mushroom and truss head
- Collar: Flanged