Avdel Klamp-Tite structural fasteners
Rivetwise can supply you with the entire range of products from Stanley Engineered Fastening including the Avdel Klamp-Tite structural fasteners.
An ideal rivet for use in thin sheet or low strength materials because of its large blind-side bearing area. Made of aluminum alloy, and available with an optional under head washer provides a weather-proof seal.
Assembly applications include domestic appliances, plastic components, automotive plastic assemblies, container, cladding, and commercial vehicles.
Structural and non-structural Klamp-Tite fasteners are ideal rivets for plastic assembly.
- Structural breakstem rivet.
- Stem is mechanically locked into body.
- Provides very strong, vibration resistant joints.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Split tail formation spreads the tail bearing load/clamp load on the rear sheet.
- Ideal for use in thin sheet materials offering high resistance to pull-out loads.
- Multi-grip capability accommodates wide variations in material thickness.
- Ideal for use in very soft or brittle materials.
- Visible lock for quick and easy inspection.
- Optional under head washer provides a weather-proof seal.
- Breakstem fasteners can be customized to meet unique assembly requirements.
- Sizes: 4.8 mm and 6.4 mm (3/16" and 1/4")
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Headform: Protruding