Avdel High Strength Hexsert Blind Rivet Nuts
Rivetwise can supply you with the entire range of products from Stanley Engineered Fastening including the Avdel High Strength Hexsert® blind rivet nuts.
High Strength Hexsert® provides clamp force comparable to weld nuts and clinch nuts in high torque applications. They offer equivalent thread proof load strength to ISO898 Property Class10 weld nuts and clinch nuts, and can handle tightening torques commonly applied to Property Class 10.9 and 12.9 screws and bolts.
Key features and benefits
- Exceptional torque capability
- High speed assembly
- Provides high-strength threads in thin materials starting at 0.5mm
- Increased thread strength
- If excessive torque is applied, the screw shank should fail before the rivet nut, avoiding over-tightening problems such as thread stripping and expensive rework
- Installed with standard hand tools, as well as multi head and auto-feed robotic systems
- Tubular steel
- Hydroformed parts
- Magnesium castings
- Aluminum extrusions