Avdel Hexsert / Euro Hexsert Blind Rivet Nuts
Rivetwise can supply you with the entire range of products from Stanley Engineered Fastening including the Avdel Hexsert® blind rivet nuts.
Blind rivet nuts with hexagonal body, providing high torque-to-turn and pull-out performance, particularly in soft metals.
Key features and benefits
- Hexagonal section and bore improves torque-to turn in components via form lock when compared to round and splined rivet nuts
- Superior pull-out performance
- Can be used for very thin sheet materials from 0.50 mm (0.02")
- Double diameter body and lead-in chamfer provide easy insertion into hole
- Access needed from only one side of the application, for high speed assembly
- Various platings available to increase corrosion resistance
- Low profile head allows near flush fit to application
- Large flange head provides a load bearing surface and reinforces the hole to prevent push-out. Can be used as a spacer and can be supplied with an underhead seal.
- Can be used with hand tools, pneumatic tools and fully automated machines to suit a wide range of assembly methods
- Thread Sizes: M3 – M12
- Materials: Steel, stainless steel
- Head Styles: Low profile, large flange
- Body: Hexagonal
- Hole Size: Metric and imperial options