Avdel Eurosert Blind Rivet Nuts
Rivetwise can supply you with the entire range of products from Stanley Engineered Fastening including the Avdel Euosert blind rivet nuts.
Euosert blind rivet nuts are designed to provide load bearing threads in thin sheet materials and in various materials.
Key features and benefits
- Can be used in very thin sheet materials from 0.25mm (0.01")
- Double diameter body and lead-in chamfer provide easyinsertion into hole
- Various platings available to increase corrosion resistance
- Splined body improves torque-to-turn resistancein softer materials suchasaluminium when compared to plain body rivet nuts and improveselectrical continuity in sheet metal fixings
- Low profile head allows near flush fit to application
- Large flange head provides a load bearing surface and reinforces the hole to prevent push-out. Can be used as a spacerand can be supplied with an underhead seal.
- Closedend prevents the ingressof dirt and fluids into thread and electrical circuits
- Can be used with hand tools, pneumatic tools and fully automated machinesto suit a wide range of assemblymethods
- Thread Sizes: M3 – M10
- Material: Aluminium, steel, stainless steel A2 & A4
- Head Styles: Low profile, countersunk, large flange
- Body: Round,with and without splines
- Option: Closed end
- Hole Size: Metric