Avdel Double Flush Chobert Speed Fasteners
Rivetwise can supply you with the entire range of products from Stanley Engineered Fastening including the Avdel Double Flush Chobert Speed Fasteners.
Designed for applications in exceptionally thin sheet metals and specifically developed for use in the electronics industry, the Avdel® Double Flush Chobert speed fastening rivet with countersunk head is based on our legendary Chobert design.
The flush surface on both sides of the joint helps to reduce excess space requirements within the chassis. This rivet allows a common hole form to be used throughout the chassis design to reduce complexity, and it can be installed from either direction.
The Double Flush Chobert expands radially in the material during installation, and provides superior joint strength when compared to competitive technologies.
- Flush surface on both sides of the component.
- Reduces excess space requirements within the chassis.
- Common hole form can be used throughout the chassis design to reduce complexity.
- Can be installed from either direction if accessible.
- Expands radially in the material during installation.
- Provides superior joint strength when compared to competitive technologies.
- One-piece fastener eliminates potential stem fall out that can cause electrical problems.
- Rapid installation with magazine or bowl feed fasteners.
- Available as a customized design to meet your unique assembly requirements.
- Popular electronics industry assembly applications include computer chassis, casings, small electronic devices, and applications with exceptional thin sheet.
- Size: 3.2 mm (1/8") diameter
- Material: Steel with Zinc clear passivation
- Head Form: Countersunk
Interested in Avdel Double Flush Chobert Speed Fasteners?
Get in touch with the Rivetwise team using the details below or send us a message through our contact form.