Avdel Avtronic Speed Fasteners
Rivetwise can supply you with the entire range of products from Stanley Engineered Fastening including the Avdel Avtronic Speed Fasteners.
The Grovit speed fastening system has been in use since the 1960s and continually re-developed for blind hole applications in wood, plastics, fiberglass, and aluminum. The Grovit rivet also has the flexibility to be used in harder substrates such as metal and plastic.
Annular grooves on the body expand radially during installation to provide a vibration-resistant joint with increased pull-out resistance. The Grovit is suitable for blind hole applications, and is placed using a unique repetition mandrel system for high speed assembly.
- Provides a vibration-resistant joint with increased pull-out resistance.
- Suitable for blind hole applications.
- Placed using a unique repetition mandrel system for high speed assembly.
- Available as a customized design to meet your unique assembly requirements.
- Can be used to fasten: metal to metal, metal to plastic, plastic to plastic, aluminum alloy, wood, and fiberglass.
- Assembly applications include automotive, electrical equipment, domestic appliance, and injection molded components.
- Sizes: 2.4mm to 4.8mm (3/32" to 3/16")
- Materials: Aluminum alloy and steel
- Headforms: Dome/mushroom or countersunk