Avdel Avsert Speed Fasteners
Rivetwise can supply you with the entire range of products from Stanley Engineered Fastening including the Avdel Avsert Speed Fasteners.
The Avsert is a threaded stand-off pillar widely used for PCBs. It can also be used to attach a wide variety of other connectors and electronic components. Available in a range of metric internal threads and many stand-off heights, the Avsert will fit an array of board thicknesses.
Available in short spigot and long spigot versions, the Avsert is made of tin plated brass and is an excellent option for high speed, blind side assembly needs.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Internally threaded bore takes a threaded part e.g. D-subminiature connectors.
- Available in many stand-off heights to accommodate a wide variety of components.
- Can be used for board thicknesses of 0.8-2.0 mm (short spigot) or 0.8-2.4 mm max (long spigot).
- Suitable as a female mating bush for D-subminiature connectors.
- Available as a customized design to meet your unique assembly requirements.
- Popular assembly applications include aluminum geartrays and extrusions, d-connectors, PCBs, and telecommunications equipment.
- Sizes: M2.5 X 0.45 and M3 X 0.5 threads
- Material: Tin plated* brass