Avdel Avibulb XT
The Avdel® Avibulb XT is a steel blind rivet with a wide grip range. This high strength steel breakstem fastener has excellent bulbing tail formation as is ideal for thin sheet applications and use with softer materials.
Especially suited for applications with varying sheet thicknesses, Avibulb XT has the advantage of good hole fill compensating for irregular, oversized, or misaligned holes.
Avibulb XT is designed for use in applications such as automotive, truck and trailer, heating and ventilation, domestic appliances, industrial equipment, and renewable energies.
- Structural breakstem rivet.
- Reliable stem retention.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- High shear and tensile strength.
- Multi-grip capability.
- High residual clamp load.
- Resists vibration and joint slippage.
- Good blind side footprint and bulb formation.
- Spreads the tail bearing load/clamp on the rear sheet.
- Suitable in softer materials.
- Under head recess accommodates burrs around holes and spreads load evenly on top sheet.
- Avdel® patent protected.
- Breakstem fasteners can be customized to meet unique assembly requirements.
- Size: 6.4mm (1/4'') diameter
- Material: Steel, zinc & clear passivated
- Headform: Dome