Rivetwise can supply you with the entire range of products from Stanley Engineered Fastening including the Avdel Avbolt.
Designed for use in heavy-duty fastening applications such as construction, container, railway, mining and bridge building. The Avbolt heavy duty fastener is a structural blind fastener with high strength and tamper resistance.
Our Avbolt line offers high tensile and shear strength, which is normally only possible with non blind lockbolts, and adds in the versatility of single sided installation. It is ideal for areas with restricted access.
The Avbolt fastener is simple to use, with fast, positive single sided installation, requiring minimal operator skill. The locking feature creates a vibration-resistant joint and prevents loosening stems.
- Use on blind sided application.
- High tensile and shear strength.
- Speed of installation.
- Vibration resistance.
- High grip capability.
- Tamper resistant.
- Ideal for areas with restricted access.
- Used in assembly applications such as ship building, railway, automotive assembly including car seats, other ground transportation, mining equipment, and construction.
- Sizes: 4.8 mm, 6.4 mm, 8.0 mm, 10 mm, 12.7 mm and 1 6mm (3/16", 1/4'', 1/2", 5/16", 3/8" and 5/8")
- Materials Stem: Alloy steel, black oxide
- Materials Sleeve and collar: Carbon steel, zinc plated + clear passivated
- Collar: Flanged (only on 3/8'', 1/2" & 5/8'' (three piece) diameters)