Masterfix Closed End Rivets
Rivetwise can supply you with the entire range of products from Stanley Engineered Fastening including the Masterfix Closed End Rivets.
Masterfix closed end rivets have been specially developed to seal out moisture and air.
During setting, the rivet body expands to fill the hole, enabling the rivet to withstand pressures up to 35 Bar (3500 kPa).
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Unique cup-shaped end configuration.
- Seals tight, preventing passage of vapor or liquid around or through the set rivet.
- 23% greater tensile strength than equivalent open-end rivets.
- 100% mandrel retention.
- Assembly applications include white goods, electronic enclosures, signs, outdoor cases, scoreboards, LED signs, and recreational vehicles.