Weld Studs - Unistud
UNISTUD - Sparks of ingenuity
Standard size capacitor discharge weld studs - Metric threaded.
Standard size capacitor discharge weld pins - Non Threaded.
- Quantity discounts - price breaks occur per item at the following order quantities:
100, 1000, 5000, 10000, 50000 and 100000.
- Schedule Despatches - these attract the price based on the overall quantity ordered and may be called off to an agreed schedule.
- Quantities - These are measured by weight count and can vary by ±1% without price adjustment.
- No minimum order charge
- Minimum quantity - 100 pieces for stock studs. The smallest quantity of non-stock studs could vary depending on item, from 100 to 5000 pieces.
- Terms - Net Cash Monthly
- Conditions of sale - This leaflet is for guidance only and is subject to our current conditions of sale which may change without notice.
- Manufacture - The consistency of the 'control pip' is obtained by the cold heading process.
- Materials - Listed below are the British Standard Specifications that our studs generally conform to:
Low Carbon Mild Steel (MS) - BS 970 - EN2A
Stainless Steel (SS) - BS 970 - 304 S15 (EN58E)
Aluminium Alloy (AA) - BS1476 - NE 5
70/30 Brass (Lead free) (BR) - BS2873 - BS2874
- Threads - Rolled to 6g (medium class fit) to BS3643 part 2 'ISO Metric Screw Threads'.
- Finish - Mild steel is copper coated and all other materials are self-finish.
- A full range of drawn arc studs is also available in addition to internally threaded bosses, weld nuts insulation nails and speed-fix washers.